Not only has Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning been serving southern Louisiana since 1965, we are also proud to be a Factory-Authorized Dealer for Carrier. In this blog, we’ll review why our relationship with Carrier is so important and impacts the level of quality and service we are able to provide our valued clients.
Benefits of Carrier products
Carrier has been a leader in the HVAC industry since 1902. This proven track record of durable heating and air conditioning products gives our customers the assurance that their new system will last for decades.
Carrier products focus on home comfort. Their innovative product line includes:
- The Infinity System of smart heating and cooling products that automate your home’s climate and help you save energy
- Côr® smart thermostats with wireless control
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Heat pumps
- Ductless systems
- Gas and oil furnaces
- Indoor air quality products
Customers appreciate the quiet, unobtrusive operation of Carrier air conditioning and heating systems. This manufacturer also provides some of the most energy-efficient HVAC options on the market; in fact, they were the first company in the industry to stop using ozone-damaging chemicals in their products.
Characteristics of a Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer
Our Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer status indicates a proven level of customer service and knowledge. To earn this certification, our team has completed extensive, ongoing manufacturer training to fully understand the ins-and-outs of installing, repairing, and maintaining the Carrier products we sell.
- We also meet the requirements to employ technicians who are certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE), the largest non-profit certification program for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) technicians.
- Factory-authorized dealers must maintain license and certification requirements and earn outstanding scores in Carrier’s customer satisfaction program.
- As part of Carrier’s program, we provide a full refund within a year of purchase if you are dissatisfied with your new system for any reason. This commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction extends to all our products and services.
Need a new Carrier heating or cooling system? Call the experts at Bob’s!
Contact us for HVAC services here in Houma and Southern Louisiana. Bob’s Heating and Air Conditioning has locations in Houma and Berwick, LA. We offer 24/7 emergency service and repair on all makes and models at no additional charge. Check out our site for valuable offers and coupons and learn about affordable financing options.