Our technicians and electricians
The HVAC technicians and electricians at Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning are true professionals, and we’ve recruited some of the best experts in the region to come work for us.
Our NATE-certified HVAC technicians are cooling and heating system experts who work with all makes and models, helping local homeowners and commercial businesses with repairs, maintenance, and new system installation. Our experienced electricians can solve any electrical problem or help with any installation project.
When you choose Bob’s, you’re not only getting the best possible people. You’re getting the best possible people backed by a company that values customers and guarantees our work.
At Bob’s, we back all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. However, we also offer several other guarantees on the new air conditioners and furnaces that we install:
- Our Comfort Guarantee: The cooling or heating system that we’ve installed in your home will heat or cool your home according to our temperature specifications, or we’ll replace your system at no charge to you.
- Our No Lemon Guarantee For Deluxe Systems: If your air conditioner or the compressor inside of it fails two times in the first five years, we’ll replace the entire cooling system. If your furnace’s heat exchange fails at any point in the first ten years, we’ll replace the entire heating system.
- Our Utility Savings Guarantee: Your new air conditioner or furnace will save you, at minimum, 20% on your utility bills in the first year, in terms of energy used by HVAC systems. If you don’t save this much, we’ll refund you double-the-difference.
- Our $500 No-Frustration Guarantee: Our new air conditioners or furnaces are built to be reliable. However, if your new unit has a breakdown in the first year, give us a call. We’ll be there to fix it within 24 hours of your call, or we’ll pay you $500.
- Our $500 Installation Date Guarantee: When you purchase a new furnace or air conditioner from us, we’ll set an installation date by which we promise to have your new system running. If it’s not operational by that date, we’ll pay you $500.
- Our Property Protection Guarantee: During all services we offer, our technicians and electricians will take care to protect your property. We’ll replace or repair anything we damage, and our team will wear protective shoe covers in your home and put down hall runners to protect your floors.